Virtual Visit Support
Welcome to our Virtual Visit support page. In an effort to prepare for a Virtual Visit, you will need to successfully complete the following steps:
1. Sign Up for a Virtual Visit on our website by clicking HERE or call us at
(440) 460-2884 and speak with our support team.
2. After signing up for a Virtual Visit, you will receive an email from "Telemedicine Services." This email will contain all the necessary details regarding downloading the PocketPatient app and successfully logging in. (You may receive a second email from "Patient Portal" but can disregard it at this time).
Please refer to the videos below for a visual walkthrough of these initial steps:
3. When logging into PocketPatient for the first time, make sure to use: hirsh.ema.md as the Practice URL (see screenshot below) and then enter your username and password (provided from your email and our office).
4. When you have successfully logged into PocketPatient you will see the following screen indicating your are ready to participate in a Virtual Visit:
5. Once completed, please contact our office to make an appointment with your doctor for your Virtual Visit. You will need to be scheduled for a visit with our support team prior to initiating your Virtual Visit.
6. Please do not create an "E-visit" in the PocketPatient app as we will only be utilizing Video visits at this time.
7. At the time of your scheduled Virtual Visit, you will receive an email that your doctor is ready to see you. You will then log in to the PocketPatient app, click on the Video tab and your visit will begin immediately in real time with your doctor.
Please be ready promptly at your scheduled time and prepare for your visit with the following information:
a) The reason for your visit
b) Any updates to your medical history
c) Any updates to your allergies
d) A list of your current medications
e) All questions and concerns you have for your doctor
We look forward to continuing to serve you during these difficult times.
Last updated: March 28, 2020