As the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, Hirsh Dermatology is committed to supporting our community during this challenging time. There is no higher priority for us than the health and safety of our patients, staff, and physicians.
Rest assured that we have been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and strictly adhering to the most current CDC and government guidelines. As Ohio reopens we are proud to be part of Phase 1 so that our patients may resume receiving dermatological care with the highest measures of safety possible. As always, we are ready to provide an exceptional patient care experience.
We want to reassure our patients that we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent any potential spread of illness. While we always maintain the highest standards, as we reopen our office, we have taken extra precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our entire Hirsh Dermatology Family (our patients, staff and physicians) by implementing the following measures:
1. We will screen patients prior to their visit with us.
2. We request patients come alone to their appointment or bring only one parent/
3. We require all patients and parent/guardian/support person to wear masks.
4. We will minimize waiting room crowds by requesting patients check in from
their car and wait in their vehicles until called into the office.
5. We have rearranged seating in our waiting room and reception area to comply
with social distancing.
6. We sanitize each room prior to every patient and have increased the frequency
of disinfecting high-touch common areas.
7. We will continue to offer telehealth virtual visits.
In an effort to help us continue to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to thoroughly read What To Expect At Your Appointment.
Last updated: May 1, 2020